Analysis & Reconciliation Services
01/03/2016 - 28/02/2020
This agreement is the output of an initiative by East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub. The agreement is open to all trusts served by NHS Procurement in Partnership between NHS Commercial Solutions, East of England Collaborative Procurement Hub, NHS London Procurement Partnership and NOE CPC.
The framework allows the option to directly award to appointed suppliers or undertake a further competition.
- Identify sources of lost cash
- Conduct audits of categories of spend
- Recover overpayments
- Provide benchmarking information on performance
- Multiple access opportunities (accounts can be audited more than once)
- Provide recommendations and improvements for sustainable savings.
- Work on a ‘no win-no fee basis’
- Only receive the pre-agreed percentage for the services provided once monies have been recovered.
- ADSM (Advanced Demand Side Management Limited)
- Axiom Utilities Limited
- BDO LLP
- Berthold Bauer Consultants Limited
- CRS VAT Consulting Limited
- Ernst & Young LLP
- GVA Grimley t/a Bilfinger GVA
- Kinect Energy UK Limited (formerly The Utilities Exchange Limited)
- Liaison Financial Services Limited
- M & C Energy Group Limited (a subsidiary of Schneider Electric)
- Meridian Cost Benefit Limited
- PCMG (Professional Cost Management Group Limited)
- RSM UK Tax & Accounting Limited
- Utelcom UK Limited
Click below to view the OJEU notice: