Transport Services for Healthcare (Patient PTS, Non-Patient & Temperature Controlled)
01/05/2016 - 30/04/2020
This framework is an agreement capable of meeting a number of healthcare transport requirements.
We have responded to requests from our member organisations to put in place a framework agreement that is capable of meeting a number of healthcare transport requirements.
The resulting multi-lot framework agreement provides a compliant vehicle to access high quality, qualified providers to undertake further competitions for these services.
Trusts can be assured that providers to the framework have been checked as high quality providers, whose vehicles and staff meet the high standards required by the specification.
Undertaking a further competition under the framework will save trusts time as they do not have to undertake their own full procurement exercises in order to put in place a compliant solution to their transport requirements.
- Lot 1: Patient Transport Services with Clinical Support
- Lot 2: Patient Transport Services without Clinical Support
- Lot 3: Transport Services (non-patient) for Healthcare Organisations
- Lot 4: Temperature Controlled Transport Services for Healthcare Organisations
- Amvale Transport ServicesLimited
- Courier Logistics
- Delivery Direct LogisticsLimited
- MediPro Clinical Services Ltd (formerly Emergency Medical Servcies)
- G4S Healthcare Services (UK) Limited
- Medical Services Limited
- Nippy Taxis
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- ERS Transition Ltd (formerlySRCL Limited)
- St Johns Ambulance
- Thames Ambulance Servic
Please click below to view the OJEU notice: