Minor Works and Trades - Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
01/02/2018 - 31/01/2022
This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers a flexible approach for NOE CPC members to source and deliver Minor Works and Trades projects, suitable to the requirement.
- A flexible approach for NOE CPC members to source and deliver Minor Works and Trades projects, suitable to the requirement
- The DPS can streamline procurement for both suppliers and contracting authorities
- Suppliers do not have to demonstrate suitability and capability every time they wish to compete for a public sector contract
- Contracting authorities have the ability to publish a call for competition under reduced timescales, as the advertisement in OJEU and SQ stage already been undertaken
- Access to a range of specialist, pre-approved Potential Providers by geographical location
- Encourage and support local SME engagement
- NOE CPC to manage the appointment of potential providers on to the DPS and the subsequent approved supplier lists
- Social Value considerations – Local Employment and Skills open up job opportunities for local people. Develop links between construction activities and the education sector i.e. Apprenticeships
- Use of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) Core Criteria for assessment, aligned to the Government backed construction pre-qualification document PAS 91; including periodic reviews on a Potential Providers suitability and capability
- Online functionality available for contracting authorities to filter their requirements by work category, geographical location and specific work-related accreditations and licences (optional).
Following the completion of an access agreement member trusts will have visibility of all potential providers appointed to the DPS.
Please click below to view the OJEU notice: