Minor Works and Trades - Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
01/02/2018 - 31/01/2022
This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers a flexible approach for NOE CPC members to source and deliver Minor Works and Trades projects, suitable to the requirement.
- A flexible approach for NOE CPC members to source and deliver minor works and trades projects, suitable to the requirement
- The DPS can streamline procurement for both suppliers and contracting authorities
- Suppliers do not have to demonstrate suitability and capability every time they wish to compete for a public sector contract
- Contracting authorities have the ability to publish a call for competition under reduced timescales, as the advertisement in OJEU and SQ stage already been undertaken
- Access to a range of specialist, pre-approved potential providers by geographical location
- Encourage and support local SME engagement
- NOE CPC to manage the appointment of potential providers on to the DPS and the subsequent approved supplier lists
- Social Value considerations – Local employment and skills open up job opportunities for local people. Develop links between construction activities and the education sector i.e. apprenticeships
- Use of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria for assessment, aligned to the Government backed construction pre-qualification document PAS 91; including periodic reviews on a potential providers suitability and capability
- Online functionality available for contracting authorities to filter their requirements by work category, geographical location and specific work-related accreditations and licences (optional).
The potential provider list is updated every time there is a successful new submission to the DPS. Please click below to view the latest list:
Please click below to view the OJEU notice: