Pharmacy Clean Room and Related Consumables
01/10/2016 - 30/09/2020
The lot-based structure allows a fully compliant commercial route to a range of garments, mops and related consumables for use in pharmacy clean room environments.
Some of the main features include:
- The option to rent or purchase your clean room garments
- Provision for garments to be laundered and sterilised
- Wide range of consumables including sporicidal sprays and wipes, various syringes and needles
- All garments, mops and consumables meet all relevant standards
- Ongoing support and advice from NOE CPC throughout the life of the framework agreement
- Lot 1: Garments*
- Lot 2: Mops*
- Lot 3: Related Consumables
* Note: Lots 1 and 2 - Suppliers will only be able to migrate over once the residual values have reached zero, otherwise the trust will have to pay the outstanding value of the residual value.
- Micronclean Ltd
- Riverside Medical Packaging Company
Please click below to view the OJEU notice:
- Fixed for the term
- Potential for volume breaks based on cumulative spend (so all framework users benefit)
- Potential for a discount on orders above a certain amount to be delivered to one address and potential for an additional discount for payment within seven days.