Healthcare Estates Exhibition
Healthcare Estates is an annual two day event that focuses on the funding, design, build, management and maintenance of healthcare facilities across the country.
We can be found on Stand H4.
The event combines the IHEEM (Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management) annual conference with an exhibition firmly targeted at:
- Estate Management looking for solutions related to – Energy reduction, Infection Control, Hospital Design, Fire & Security
- Facilities Management interested in improving their cleaning, catering and laundry services
- Engineers responsible for innovation and maintenance solutions for our NHS trusts
- Contractors working on new build and refurbishment projects on hospital sites
- Architects responsible for designing healthcare environments and specifying products to suit new environments for care
- Consultants & Advisors responsible for various aspects of estate management and the services procured by estates departments
Healthcare Estates creates a unique target audience by combining public and private sector personnel involved in new build, refurbishment, management and maintenance projects in healthcare facilities from across the country.
T & C's
This is an external event not hosted by NOE CPC