February's Contract of the Month is Estates Consultancy Service
This free to access framework agreement offers compliant access to a range of quality Estates Consultancy providers with health economy experience. A wide range of services are covered within the Lots, including a Multi-Disciplinary Lot (Lot 13) which offers something of a one-stop approach where the requirements cannot be readily accommodated within one of the specialist Lots or requirements more than one specialism.
The benefits of using this framework within your trust are as follows:
- Single framework covering a wide portfolio of Estates Consultancy services.
- Flexible framework for use by NHS and other public sector organisations – spot-buying as well as longer term strategic purchases.
- Provides a compliant route to market to access capable suppliers in the market.
- Shorten the procurement timescales for the purchasing of products and services.
- Reduce the procurement costs incurred across the NHS.
- Establish framework capped prices, therefore facilitating commercial value.
- Saving opportunities, depending on product specification and supplier choice.
- Robust contractual protection.
- Flexibility to direct purchase with no minimum volume or commitment period.
What is included
The framework is split across 13 Lots as follows;
- LOT 1 – Programme Management and Project Management for Property/Estates
- LOT 2 – Structural Engineering
- LOT 3 – Civil Engineering (and related services)
- LOT 4 – Architectural Services (and related services)
- LOT 5 – Health and Safety (and related services)
- LOT 6 – Asbestos Consultancy, Survey and testing (and related services)
- LOT 7 – Building Related Services
- LOT 8 – Environmental and Energy Services
- LOT 9 – Renewable Energy Consultancy, Project management (and related services)
- LOT 10 – Quantity Surveying and Cost Advisory (and related services)
- LOT 11 – PFI/PPP Specialist Consultancy (and related services)
- LOT 12 – Estates Management Consultancy and Agency Services (and related services)
- LOT 13 – Multi-Disciplinary
Click here for further information about this framework including the suppliers that have been appointed.