March's contract of the month is Cleaning and Janitorial Supplies01/03/2017
The framework offers the ability to procure a wide range of cleaning and janitorial supplies, including but not limited to;
- Janitorial products
- Cleaning chemicals
- Paper products
- Skincare products
- Housekeeping products
- Compliance – an OJEU compliant framework
- Value for money – via published framework pricing allowing for direct award and the opportunity to further compete for more detailed customer requirements.
- Cost saving opportunities – ability to run a further competition through the framework to assist with the rationalisation and standardisation of products.
- Agreed fixed framework catalogue pricing for core products identified.
- Agreed fixed percentage (%) discount on all cleaning and janitorial products outside of the core products listed.
- Agreed delivery service levels – standard delivery terms, next-day delivery surcharges and minimum order value.
- Vetted and continuous monitoring of supplier quality assurance requirements including Quality Management System QA Accreditation ISO 9001 and Government Buying Standards for Cleaning Products.
- GHX catalogue access – all products and consumables related to the framework are available via GHX.
- % Rebates available on annual spend under the framework, directly apportioned back to the Authority.
- Ace Janitorial Supplies Limited
- Alliance Disposables Limited
- Arden Winch & Co. Ltd
- Arrow County Supplies
- Banner Group Limited
- Lyreco UK Limited
- Nationwide Hygiene Supplies Limited
- Nobisco Limited
The framework offers Trusts potential cash releasing savings, approved quality and compliance, with the ability to
purchase branded and own brand alternative products across the appointed framework suppliers.
- Fixed framework pricing for 200+ product lines
- In addition suppliers have provided a fixed % discount off the remainder of their catalogue
In order to identify potential savings NOE CPC is offering to conduct a benchmarking exercise for member Trusts.
Please contact the framework lead for access to the file share area of the website, where further framework information, guidance and supporting documents are available.
Contact Natalie Ledger,
0114 399 2017
For more information about this framework please click here.
Written by Natalie Ledger