Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
Minor Works and Trades
Following valuable feedback from our member Trusts, NOE CPC has opened a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to allow NHS organisations to source specialist, pre-qualified contractors for Minor Works and Trades projects.
Offering a flexible, compliant route to the market, the DPS is a beneficial platform for suppliers looking to secure NHS contracts, and is set up based on work category, geographical location and work-related accreditations and licenses, suitable to requirements.
Find out more here.
In response to the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, in effect from 6th April 2017, NOE CPC has opened a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to allow NHS organisations to access Skills Funding Agency approved providers in a manner compliant with the requirements of the Public Contract Regulations.
Offering a compliant route to the market for apprentices, this DPS is intended to provide NHS organisations with access to a wide range of providers, all of whom have been assessed and accepted onto the Skills Funding Agency Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP) as a main provider.
Find out more here.
Benefits of being on the DPS
- Unlike Framework agreements, suppliers can join the DPS at any time
- Suppliers do not have to demonstrate suitability and capability each time they wish to compete for a contract
- NOE CPC manages all aspects of supplier compliance, including health and safety capabilities, economic and financial stance and insurance policies
- All major accreditations covered
- More accessible for SME’s
- Award for individual tenders can be quicker than other procedures
- Remains open to new suppliers throughout the period of agreement, allowing those who were not able to meet the criteria initially to reapply at a later stage if circumstances have changed
- Suppliers can apply for as many categories for which they are suitable
- Aims to encourage local SME engagement and offer social value by opening up local job opportunities and developing links between construction activities and the education sector via apprenticeships and training
- Any supplier who meet the criteria will be added to the DPS