Event details & booking information
Health GB is a leading UK trade exhibition and conference that will host over 3,000 healthcare professionals, 150 exhibitors and 3 non-clinical conferences.
Why should you attend?
- Discover cutting-edge technologies in healthcare, medical equipment and pharmaceuticals from across the globe
- Meet with international manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and distributors
- Gain industry insights from 3 conferences: Medical Engineering, Healthcare Procurement and Primary Care
Who will attend Health GB?
- Healthcare Professionals: Biomedical engineers, clinical engineers, procurement specialists, supply chain managers, doctors, commissioners, practitioners, nurses, and more
- International Exhibitors from multi-national companies to small start-ups
- Renowned speakers sharing their expertise on the latest medical developments, case-studies and research
- Dealers and Distributors looking to source new equipment and expand their product portfolio
Find out more by visiting www.healthgbexhibition.com
The Health GB agenda will be underpinned with educational content delivered through conference programmes throughout - tailored to clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals alike.
Healthcare Procurement Conference - 1st May 2018
The Healthcare Procurement conference at HealthGB, officially developed in partnership with NHS Commercial solutions presents an education programme providing advanced insight into how revolutionised healthcare can improve operation productivity of nationwide NHS organisations.
Expert speakers from the major healthcare procurement stakeholders will share unique insight into NHS commercial reform, provide updates on transformative procurement strategy and discuss strategies to enhance supply chain and asset management.
- National and regional healthcare procurement transformation
- Purchasing capital equipment and asset management
Benefits of Attending
- Understand commercial changes within the NHS and how they will impact procurement and asset management
- Identify how NHS finances will affect procurement strategy
- Receive an up-to-date review on initiatives and strategies to enhance the efficiency and productivity of NHS procurement
- Understand how your business can fit into the NHS supply chain to secure any part of the £26 billion spent annually by NHS England