Our team ethos
NOE CPC is proud to have an engaged, motivated team committed to raising the bar in NHS procurement and delivering value and compliance to our customers. We share the values of our host Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust:
We have integrity
- We treat everyone with respect and dignity, honour our commitments and do our best for our service users and colleagues
- We are committed to continuously improving what we do because we want the best for our customers
- We’re open about the actions we take and the decisions we make, working transparently and as one team with customers, colleagues and partner organisations
- We use our resources to deliver effective and sustainable services.
We are caring
- We provide a rewarding and supportive place to work
- We listen and act upon what customers, colleagues and partner organisations have to say
- We make sure people feel we have time for them when they need it
- We communicate with compassion and kindness.
We keep it simple
- We make it easy for the communities we serve and the people who work here to achieve their goals
- We make processes as simple as possible
- We avoid jargon and make sure we are understood
- We are clear what our goals are and help our customers and partners to achieve their goals.
Join the team!
If you share the NOE CPC ethos we have the following opportunities currently available to join the team.
Please follow the links to view further details and apply at NHS jobs:
- Implementation and Adoption Manager for Southern England - Closing date: 18/02/2019
- Supplier Relationship and Risk Manager - Closing date: 28/02/2019
- Category Procurement Specialist (Hotel Services) - Closing date: 01/03/2019
For further information about working at NOE CPC please email email@example.com or telephone 0114 399 2000.