Event details & booking information
NHS NOECPC is delighted to be an official partner at P4H England 2018 – The Procurement Event for Health, and it’s just two weeks away!
Now in its fourth year P4H England will welcome over 1,000 attendees including buyers from the Department of Health & Social Care, NHS Trusts, CCGs, Emergency Services and the Third Sector. We are at stand 56 and many of our NHS procurement colleagues will be on hand to answer any questions you may have or simply just to catch-up and our Managing Director, Keith Rowley, is presenting at 11:10am in the Keynote Arena, click here to view the full agenda.
Excitingly, this year there is also a ‘Future Operating Model Training Zone’, click here to view the agenda. We will be discussing our role as Category Tower Service Provider for Tower 11 - Hotel Services and our colleagues at CPP LLP will also be there to discuss Towers 2, 4 and 5 and are looking forward to the opportunity to engage with you.
P4H England 2018 also offers many CPD certified buyer training sessions focussing on procurement skills training, eProcurement and the latest updates on the Future Operating Model.
Attendees can expect to:
- Meet, network and engage with over 1000 key decision makers from NHS procurement
- Visit the Procurement Transformation Programme Pavilion that will provide you with a unique opportunity to engage with key representatives from the Procurement Transformation Programme, including personnel from the 11 Procurement Category Towers
- Attend the four distinct skills development training zones enhancing your overall knowledge and enabling you to collaborate and share best practice in order to meet today’s ongoing efficiency objectives
- Hear from leading experts in the Keynote Arena who will discuss the latest policies which impact on the roles of purchasing and commissioning within the public sector
- Visit the 90+ suppliers in the Product Showcase
Join us on the day by registering for your Free Ticket and visit us on stand 56.
We look forward to seeing you there.