NOE CPC use systems, processes and people to ensure efficient, innovative and robust procurement and to provide operational and quality assurance. By sharing our technical expertise we support you to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your own e-commerce activities and help you hit your Carter metrics. We do this by:
- Delivering effective systems to capture data to inform category specialism and procurement
- Help members improve data quality and make better use of eProcurement such as PPIB
- New, improved and easy to access catalogue data provision for NOE CPC frameworks
- Bespoke managed catalogue support options available for your local catalogue activity
- Assisting members with data maturity – supporting you in improving your own procurement data and processes, and assisting you in enriching and enhancing the data you submit to PPIB
- Opportunity analysis – product and price comparisons to identify opportunities for customers to switch and save by adopting NOE CPC frameworks, using the experience we have with benchmarking, PPIB data, spend analytics and technology.
The Value of Technical Services
- We can offer outsourced technical expertise that helps you use your data to drive your procurement strategy forward
- Utilising your data to create a path to better practices
- Help you identify and overcome the obstacles on your data journey
- Design and build the tools to help streamline your processes
- Finding technical solutions to challenging problems
- Guide you in your progress towards your Carter Metrics targets.
If you would like further information from the Technical Services team or have a project you would like to discuss please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0114 212 2122